Chief Financial Officer Capabilities
- Executive financial management without adding to head count.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for growth in revenue,
profits and cash flow.
- Troubleshoot past financial results and find solutions for
improved cash flow and profitability.
- Manage and organize accounting staff, systems and procedures.
- Develop monthly net profit and cash flow projections tied to
specific action steps, employees, assets, inventory and sales.
- Develop business and financial strategies tied to a specific
- Liaison with the company’s CPAs, attorneys and other
- Source loans or investors as needed.
Profitable Business Planning
- Evaluate a specific Target Opportunity (i.e., product expansion)
(i.e., decreasing market share).
- Determine its effect on cash flow, profitability and business
- Develop a business plan to maximize profit and cash flow of
the Target Opportunity.
- Develop a business plan to mitigate the Challenge and explore
new Opportunities to grow the business.
- Develop action steps to achieve cash flow and profitability
Business Evaluation Services
- Evaluate the financial, accounting and legal records of the
- Informal valuation of the target business.
- Preparation of a business plan.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow projections.
- Negotiation expertise.
- Deal Structuring.
- Sourcing acquisition capital (loans and investors).